Our Staff’s Mission – North Stapley Dental Care
The caring staff of North Stapley Dental Care strive to take the very best care of you and your family’s dental needs. Call and schedule your appointment today and see how great a dental experience can be.
* To speak to you candidly about your dental health and your needs
* To value your opinion. We want to know your dental goals
* To respect your time and have you back for your appointment as planned.
* To work with you if you have dental insurance and help you understand your policy, benefits and how they will help you with the financial responsibilities of dental care.
* To keep current in our infection control techniques
* To continue to educate ourselves so we can always offer you the finest in dental care.
All we ask for in return is your recommendation to your friends and family.
Call us today or send us an email.
Andra M. RDH BS
Registered Dental Hygienist
Andra is a 4th generation Arizonan, but just recently moved back to the Valley of the Sun. She and her handsome husband, Rob, have traveled all over while he was in the US Navy. Andra has loved teeth since the get-go! In 2008, she received her Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene at Old Dominion University when they were stationed at Naval Station Norfolk in Virginia. She is very happy to be home, permanent, and to have her hubby all the time! When Andra isn’t talking teeth, she loves to cook, clean, watch movies, and play games with family and friends. Andra and Rob eagerly await the day they are blessed with children, until then, they pamper their cat, Tucker, and Yorkie, Mozart.
Morgan was born and raised in Arizona along with her three siblings. She recently tied the knot to an amazing man and loves married life. She cannot wait to start traveling and going on new adventures with her husband. Morgan loves people and finds joy in helping where ever she can. Nothing makes her happier than knowing she has made a difference. She is a hard worker and is always striving to expand her skill set. she is an aspiring dental hygienist and is currently taking classes at Mesa Community College. Morgan looks forward to learning and expanding her education in the field of dentistry. She is a valuable member of the North Stapley Dental Care team..