Dental emergencies happen at random and can affect your ability to carry out your daily routine. At North Stapley Dental Care, we understand that emergencies are uncontrollable, which is why we offer extended morning and weekend hours. Our Mesa, AZ office works around busy schedules just like yours, so that you can receive the dental care you need. We are open at 7:30 a.m. on and offer extended hours from 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays. We also offer easy payment options in order to expedite your emergency dental care.
A dental emergency can include any of the following:
- Fractured or broken tooth
- Severe toothache
- Broken filling
- Unexplained tooth loss
- Painful, bleeding, or swollen gums
Do not hesitate to call our Mesa, AZ office if you are experiencing a dental emergency. We are dedicated to providing thorough and immediate care so that you can get back on track.
Most Dental Emergencies Can’t Wait – We are committed to seeing you today!
Have a question? Contact us today!
The first step in any dental emergency is to contact your dentist in Mesa, AZ right away. If you are experiencing a knocked out tooth, there are certain steps you can take while you are waiting.
- To preserve the tissues around the tooth root, place the tooth back in your mouth where it fell out. Bite down on it using gauze or a wet tea bag to keep the tooth in place.
- For a displaced tooth, place the tooth in a container and cover it with a little whole milk or saliva.If your tooth has not fully detached, the tooth between you lower gums and lower lip.
- You can also hold your tooth underneath your tongue.
- Use a tooth-saving storage container, which will include a fluid solution.
Be sure to save the tooth that has been knocked out and bring it to your dentist immediately. Do not handle the tooth by the root, or attempt to brush or clean it using solutions like rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide and most importantly, DO NOT WAIT to call the dentist in Mesa, AZ. It is also important not to scratch the tooth, which is why we suggest holding it in a container or in your mouth.
There is no reason to wait! Your pain will get worse. Call Us Now for Emergency Dental Care! (480) 447-1903
The most important step is to contact your Mesa, AZ dental office and schedule an appointment immediately. There is no reason to wait when you are experiencing discomfort and pain. The longer an emergency goes without being treated, the more likely it is that an infection will grow. Before the pain and discomfort gets worse, call us today and get your dental emergency taken care of!